Re: [Chrysler300] Another 300-C engine on Craigslist in Florida

Re: [Chrysler300] Another 300-C engine on Craigslist in Florida

On 10/9/2018 8:53 AM, 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Chrysler300] wrote:

> Shouldn’t  that number be 3NExxxx if it were for a 300C??

> 1957 300C 392 Hemi, needs rebuilt
> <https://treasure.craigslist.org/pts/d/c-392-hemi-needs-rebuilt/6714425878.html>

> 1957 300C 392 Hemi, needs rebuilt

> I have a very rare Chrysler 392 300c Hemi engine. The engine was
> disassembled for inspection but I have all of t...

Serials Started at 1001  so that would be engine no 2021

and that 'front' carby looks Funny  Mine Eyes thinks its an AFB

--
Paul Holmgren
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx