From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Brandt Jimerson brandt300g@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:36 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Ignition switch 4 300G + labor time...

Hello to everyone in 300sville!!

Say, I need to know the best price and/ or availability route for an ignition switch with key already fitting properly inside to operate.

My second question would be about the labor time to replace a G ignition switch.

Thank you!!

Brandt Jimerson,

300G (Melisa)

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>