Re: [Chrysler300] Wonderful Meet

Thanks Don, I did get this email on Monday. This happened to others and myself also, possible problem with the list server.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2018, at 8:03 AM, Don Warnaar 300country@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Second sending.  Don't believe it got through the Listserver the first time when sent on Monday.

Michael,

Just got home last night after some other touring.  Thank you for the wonderful job you did in hosting the Meet.  You attended to every detail and seemed to be present everywhere taking care of all who attended.  You were truly a hands on host.

The hotel couldn't have been better.  Your plans included having a good parking area, the hospitality room right next to the elevator, and having the large room for the meetings, the breakfast, and the banquet.  No travel was needed for those activities.  Plus the hotel had a good restaurant which was very convenient.  The good food was also part of the banquet.  The buffet satisfied everyone's taste.

The activities were within good travel distance.  The trolley tour was informative and included the stop at The Breakers which kept our 300s safely at the hotel.  Fort Adams was most interesting and the car show was next to the Newport Car Museum which would have been worth a separate trip by itself.  What a wonderful display of the cars.

Thank you again for organizing and hosting a fabulous meet.  Your personal attention to each detail was appreciated by us and surely by all who attended.

Don and Judith Warnaar

Posted by: Michael J Falcone <mjf175@xxxxxxx>