[Chrysler300] 63/64 Ram heat pipes.

To all,

There has been a glitch with the manufacturer making the pipes. They are still in his shop. Those of you who have paid will be sent to you as soon as they come in.

I have not cashed your checks until I put them in the mail. I have set up a PayPal account for those of you that want to pay that way.

Thanks for your patients.

300K’ly,

Don Cole

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx