RE: [Chrysler300] Server issue?

I received this one from you 4 times!!

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2018 10:30 AM
To: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Server issue?

Same problem here in Ottawa - sometimes 6 or 7 of the same message.

Charlie

On 2018-08-05 16:20, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

Side issue:  I'm receiving two of each of these messages from our server.  Typically, one minute apart.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Tech staff:  Am I in your address book twice?  Maybe two different e-mail  addresses?  I have several.

Rich Barber

C300@xxxxxxx (Preferred)  I also have a Juno and a Gmail address.