Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet in Newport, RI - a request -

On 8/6/2018 5:29 PM, Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

> Our Meet Host, Mike Falcone, has been diligently working to welcome
> all of you to Newport in September.

> One of our Meet's featured events will be a trolley tour of old
> Newport, including touring the Breakers Mansion. The trolley company
> has asked Mike to give them a head count by this coming Friday,
> August 10th, to determine the number of trolleys they will provide
> us.

> Even though your Meet Registration Form and payment isn't due until
> August 29th, I'm asking you to please email me this week to let me
> know if you're intending to participate in this tour. If I've already
>  confirmed that I've received your registration form, there's no need
> to email me again!

> Thanks! And, book your Meet Host - Mainstay Hotel & Conference Center
> - rooms this week, by the hotel's Sunday August 12th special group
> rate deadline date - if you haven't already done so. The Hotel's
> direct phone is 410.849.9880.

> Thanks!

> Noel

WAY back in the late 80's early 90's I used to do a computer business
that catered to an orphan computer. We had a series of roving annual
events for these.

Twice in NewPort, Nice Place to tour!!!! thats why it was there twice!

--
Paul Holmgren
"The apparent lesson of the Inquisition is that insistence on uniformity

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx