[Chrysler300] More parts!

Hi guys!!

I received such an overwhelming response on my first offers, I decided to add some more items.. :-)  These items were in a different location and i had to travel to get pictures and information.  These were all removed form '61 through '64 Chryslers.  I have pictures for any who might be interested.

Rebuilt driveshaft.  The core was taken from a western car so the shaft is not pitted as in most Northeast cars.  It has a new trunnion joint with boot in front and a new universal joint in the rear.  $100

I have a pair of A/C / heater boxes. One has some minor damage on the add on section that encloses the heater core. $75 for undamaged, $50 for one with minor damage.

Pair of NEW - NORS LWB torsion bars.  I "believe" these are not OEM Chrysler or 300 specific, but aftermarket. They are 44 inches long, never installed on a car.  $300

Pair '61 - '62 Chrysler front bumpers, very good condition  $125 each

One '61 Chrysler rear bumper with bumper guards very good condition $150

Last but not least.  8 3/4 Heavy Duty SURE-GRIP differential.  Came from New Yorker sedan so has a high ratio. Either 2.76 or 2.93 ( or close!) $395

Floor pan from '63 Chrysler. Should work for '60 through '64. Only one area that needs repair by the transmission mount cross-member on the passenger side, the rest is solid. $200 only delivered to meet or pick up at another time.  Shipping is just unpractical

Pictures are available via smartphone or I will email them to you

Most of the previous items are still available. Anyone interested who thinks pricing is a bit steep, I will take reasonable offers or offer them elsewhere . Remote rear view mirror and temp/pressure senders are spoken for.

As previously stated, any shipping will be at actual cost, Delivery to  Rhode Island meet at no cost!

Russ Vaughan

Posted by: Russell Vaughan <russ300@xxxxxxxxx>