[Chrysler300] Re chrysler brake pads 2808495

[Chrysler300] Re chrysler brake pads 2808495

I have a set of nos brake pads in original chrysler box marked 2808495 but I can’t seem to find that part number in my parts books.. Are these front or rear and what year (1965 or 1962 hopefully).
Fern

Posted by: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>