RE: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers

I was able to place an order with him back in March or April. Received my weatherstrip and other small parts a few weeks later.

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean-Yves Chouinard jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2018 11:31 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers

Hi.

Does anybody knows if Gary Goers can fulfill small orders? Mainly rubber weatherstrip, moulded rubber ends and some windshield moulding clips etc...for a 1958 Chrysler.

Also I need the console aluminum insert pieces for a 300F.

I tried sending a fax to him but it does not go thru...disconnected?

Thanks!

Jean-Yves Chouinard

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>