[Chrysler300] Interior Paint Color

For those of you who might want to touch up the tan interior paint for 300D/300C/300F/ 300G, the color is "Arizona Beige"  DuPont paint code 45195-D.  I used on my 300D and I couldn't tell where the new paint started and the original paint ended.   Terry McTaggart

Posted by: Terry Mctaggart <pennsy300@xxxxxxx>