Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: 1957 Power Steering Hose repop info needed - SUCC

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: 1957 Power Steering Hose repop info needed - SUCCESS!

The link for pictures is http://www.chrysler300club.com/newsletter/38/57.html

------ Original Message ------
From: "Keith Boonstra kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "yahoogroups" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 7/4/2018 10:51:49 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fwd: 1957 Power Steering Hose repop info needed - SUCCESS!

A single photo of the old and new '57 power steering hoses has now been posted on the Club website. Click on the link:

I have additional, more definitive, photos I can email to anyone interested. Just let me know. We have a number of folks who are indicating they will want to get in on the order, and we will probably close it off in the next week or two.

Keith Boonstra

-