[Chrysler300] 300C engine 3NE571466

Went to a car show today on the Gold Coast (Australia) and saw a customised 55 Desoto Sportsman coupe.  The engine looked a 392 so I checked the engine number.  To my surprise it was a 57 300C engine.  The owner said he got it a few years ago from an engine builder in the USA who had 30 or 40 old hemis he was selling off.  If the above number means anything to a member, the engine is alive and well!  I assume the car is no longer with us.  I can send a photo but the only thing on the engine that looks like the original is the engine number.

Regards

Henry Schleimer

300C

Brisbane