From: mgoodknight <mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx>
To: rpjasin <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: mmoore8425 <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>; 2hsandaheritage <2hsandaheritage@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; dan300f <dan300f@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Jun 2, 2018 1:35 pm
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Removiing vibration damper

Impact wrenches are great for disassembling many things, but when I had employees I always threatened to fire them if I ever caught them using one for an assembly procedure. There are expensive models available with torque limiting adjustments, but I never owned one of those. They are commonly used in manufacturing where both speed and precision tightening is important.

---------Marshall Goodknight

Please note: message attached