From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of pffkllc@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2018 9:10 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] K Hubcaps

Good Morning Group:

   Does anyone have a couple of K hubcaps in decent shape that they would like to sell?

One of ours refuses to stay on the wheel and I am sure it is because the flange (if that s

the proper term for it) that holds the cap to the wheel has been bent a few times, to the

point where it simply won't hold if the wheel hits even a decent bump in the road.

   I'm going to look on E-Bay but thought I would ask here first.

   By the way - problem with the convertible top was solved by new brushes in the motor.

Thanks group,

Pete Fitch

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>