[Chrysler300] Rohnnert Park Meet

My thanks to Sam and Larry for a great meet!

I really enjoyed Sam's amazing collection, Rob's Letter Car Jeopardy and Bob's Turbine Car presentation.

My passengers on the costal driving tour were Kai and Simone Rentmeister and their friend Martina, all from Germany.

Kai is restoring a 1962 Sport conv. and they stopped by my house to inspect my 62 Sport conv. on their way to Yosemite.

Really enjoyed seeing all of the cars including the 62 Dodge Polara conv. from Michigan - brought back great memories of 1964 when I had my first H and my younger brother had an identical 62 Dodge Polara.

Doug Warrener

Posted by: doug warrener <2hsandaheritage@xxxxxxxxxxx>