[Chrysler300] Rohnert Park Meet

Adding my thanks to Sam Cohen, with support from Larry Jett, for producing a wonderful Spring '18 Meet. We enjoyed our cruising in the Wine Country along the Pacific; our visit to Academy of Art University's School of Industrial Design classic car collection; our BBQ at Sam's ranch and admiring Sam's eclectic collection of cars that included several sweet Mopars. Best weather of the week shined upon our Thursday Car Show. Rob Kern produced and MC'd another great episode of Letter Car Jeopardy on Tuesday evening, and our Club benefitted from a successful auction following our Wednesday Business Meeting. We made many new friends - at least 5 or 6 first-time Meet attendees, along with International members joining us from Australia, Germany and Sweden!

Though he didn't qualify for the Letter Car Long Distance Award, John Begian drove his beautiful '62 Polara 500 ragtop over 4,500 miles - MI to CA - arrived back at my place Sunday early evening with Jamie Hyde riding shotgun.

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL

F Coupe

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>