Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 300 related info

Spam?  Really??

-------- Original message --------
From: "John Lazenby french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/15/18 4:22 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: 300 related info

All,

The message below in RED is not from me and I have no knowledge of it.  Note that the sender is "leratomas636@xxxxxxxxx.

John Lazenby

From: Don Warnaar <300country@xxxxxxx>
To: "french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx" <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:46 AM
Subject: 300 related info

John,

I received this email copied in red below from the address shown.  Obviously spam.

Interesting that no amount is listed and no vendor name.

Thought you should know.

Don

From:  leratomas636 @gmail.com

Hello Don,

   Are you available? I need you to write out a check to a vendor on behalf of the club.It's an outstanding payment for an order made.You will be reimbursed. Let me know if you can handle this right away so i can send you the details

Thank you,
John Lazenby

Posted by: agmoon300 <agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx>