[Chrysler300] 19959 Chrysler Leather Interior sources

I have a request from Germany for source of the original leather interior parts. Anyone have a good suggestion to pass along. Please let him know and me also if you have any information. John Holst.

Von: John Holst [mailto:jholst@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. April 2018 01:18
An: Anke Pick-Lefèvre <anke.pick@xxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: Chrysler 300 Club: WebSite - 1959 Chrysler 300E - leather

Hello Anke, if your friend is trying to restore the interior the interior to the original design and color the color would have been a tan. The red/white would have been changed at a later date. In order to help you I am going to throw this out to the general membership and see if anyone has an idea. I will follow up in about a week to see if anything develops. There are quite a number of places to find vinyl fabric and maybe also leather. I will keep looking and will keep in touch. The best source of interiors in the US was Gary Goers who has had some medical problems and is temporarily closed down. If Gary gets back up to speed I will send his contact information along also. John Holst...