Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett- Jackson Palm Beach

Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett- Jackson Palm Beach

The red car was heavily swirled. Bodywork was not great. Interior trim was in average condition at best.  I was a little surprised it went for the price it did. The white car had a lot of bodywork showing, car went for a premium in my opinion.  Feel the 300G convertible went for fair money, the F was maybe a bit high given condition.