[Chrysler300] Re: No Power Steering on My 58 D

[Chrysler300] Re: No Power Steering on My 58 D

Thanks for the advice on the steering issues. It was an adjustment needed on the valve body. Not certain what caused the initial problem but fine again now.
Dave.

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx