From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:46 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300J in Newcastle CA : American Auctioneers Barnyard find

A link would be reeeeeeeeal helpful.

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean-Yves Chouinard jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:20 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all.

Just scrolling around on Hemmings Motor News tonight and saw some cars offered at auction in Newcastle CA .

Some DeSotos including a 55 wagon.

Also a 300J,  VIN stated as 8433220996.

I thought it might be of interest to some.

Looks like a good solid project, don't know if it's complete though.

That VIN know to the Club?

Google American Auctioneers Baryard Find and the site will come up.

The J is on the last page of the somewhat 60 cars/trucks/tractors in the bunch...

Jean-Yves.

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>