Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results

Hi Mark, Next weekend at the Barrett-Jackson auction there will be six 300 cars for sale. four are from the John Staluppi collection and I have listed all of the cars at the bottom of my "Car Corral" page. The Vin numbers are provided as a help. Biggest list of the brutes for sale in a long time. The is also a 300 G for sale at the June Mecum auction. No Vin was provided . After the sale the prices will be posted. This will give you a concise source to check out the sale price of the cars. Happy Hunting, John...

http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/carcorral.html