Re: [Chrysler300] Anybody Know who this is or what the VIN is for this 3

Re: [Chrysler300] Anybody Know who this is or what the VIN is for this 300-C?

Yes,

My first D from Bob Schrugam of Georgia back in the early 90s had Crank windows too! PS but no AC..

I lived in Carlisle for a couple years recently and wish I knew about this original owner C!

300ly,

John H.

On Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Steve…
>
> The D I sold to member Mats Johansson in Sweden had crank windows, PS and factory AC, weird, huh??

Posted by: John Hannon <jfh4800@xxxxxxxxx>