[Chrysler300] Gary Goers Status

I talked to Gary Goers today.  He was readmitted to Kalispell Regional Medical Center 406-752-5111 due to a new infection in his thigh—caused by a previous attempt to restore circulation.  It was treated surgically and he is doing OK.

After release he will return to a rehab center in Kalispell:  https://www.ilcorp.org/kalispell-nursing-rehabilitation-post-acute-care/  The rehab center is called The Retreat at Buffalo Hill, 25 Claremont St., Kalispell, MT 59901

He was in Room 419 and you can send him mail there after he returns.  You might even call him at the Retreat:  406-752-6953—Room 419.  He did not know how long he would stay in the hospital this time but did not think it would be too long.

He repeated that Alana and his helper are continuing to fill orders of stock items for our Chrysler 300’s from his catalog www.garygoers.com  Remember to add 25% to the outdated price list for inflation, shipping and handling.  Alana and helper will also respond to written queries about existing orders.

Cards, communications and orders may be mailed to;

Gary Goers

37 AMDAHL LANE

KALISPELL MT 59901-7768

You know where to send your prayers, that they are needed and that He is listening.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA (Cool & rainy but fixin’ to warm up toward the eighty’s)

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>