[Chrysler300] Fw: MELISA IS BACK VERY SOON!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Brandt Jimerson" <brandt300g@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "chrysler300club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler300club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 10:59 AM
Subject: MELISA IS BACK VERY SOON!!!
Hello to all in 300sville! Great to be BACK!!
For those of you that sprouted up in this club within the last few years are probably not familiar with Melisa as being my G.
Well to cut to the chase she needs a compression and leak down test come hopefully tomorrow. I amongst a few of my 'colleagues' doubt it's a blown head gasket and or cracked cylinder head, but need to test her anyways. Should it be the worse case scenario, early May seems a fit goal after brainstorming finances on my calculator.
Should it be just a tune up issue, then sometime next month.
Here is what current performance is:
1)Engine runs and revs great (after I get it warm of course) until you put a load on it.
2)Engine still dies when coming to a stop..
3)Other info is we've been down just about every fuel and/or electrical issue that one can think of. Also, the engine never overheated.
 I would also like to squeeze into this e mail a request for someone who could repaint my steering wheel. Ugggh! The Charcoal or the charcoal gray is just the wrong color!! I now understand our F and G steering wheels to be 'Dark Charcoal Metallic'.
I will check with club member Michael Burke.
I acquired the wheel from him about 10 years ago or so.
And last but not least to mention, the brakes.
I was able to score BOTH front and REAR drums and they're in new (correct remanufactured) condition. Was able to land all four for just, fasten your seatbelt, around $450 including shipping. For those interested, the company is called Kantern and I believe they can be reached at www.kantern.com but I may have to double ✔ that.
You all have a wonderful day!!
👍😎

Sincerely & 300ly,
Brandt HJ w/ a G