Re: [Chrysler300] Later model (300K) ignition switch tumbler.

Re: [Chrysler300] Later model (300K) ignition switch tumbler.

Hi Keith;
You may be working on the wrong end of the problem.
Might be just that the starter is not disengaging.
Could be the Solenoid is sticking and holding the drive gear and contact internally.
Unplug the signal wire (the wire from the Ing. switch) from the solenoid, and use a jump wire from the Battery to engage the starter. Remove the jumper and see if the starter stops.
If it doesn't, the solenoid is the problem.
Let us know how it works out..
Ray