Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 300 F At Mecum

John, John and Group,
I'm not sure, but this might be the same 300F I saw at Auburn several years ago, running thru the auction. That car had the standard F hubcaps, but the inner circles behind the gears were also painted this plum color. Also not 100%, but I think this car ended up in the FL John Staluppi collection, as one of every year Letter Car, that he auctioned off down there a few (4?) years ago.

Sent from my iPhone