[Chrysler300] 60 paint

I wonder if anyone out there has ever dealt with this problem ?---the 60 Toreador red---Chrysler-----Plum red----Plymouth-----Winterberry Red----Desoto--- all have the same paint code---and same formula-----I had a sample made for the Winterberry red met----it is much too red-----checked the formula for Plum red and it is the same as Winterberry---this Desoto was repainted sometime in the past and this paint is very faded---however the door jambs, under the trunk lid,and some other areas have nice original paint still on them----there is an F cv. on the website----and I have seen others---that is Toreador red and it looks to me to be correct-----anyone have a paint code for a paint that is correct---or very close-----thanks------Johnnie Slayton

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx