Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Hemmings Daily: Greenwich Concours d'Elegance to

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Hemmings Daily: Greenwich Concours d'Elegance to feature the cars of Briggs Cunningham

I was planning on going this year, I will look for you there. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Schoendorf cschoend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Charles Schoendorf <cschoend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Feb 22, 2018 11:15 am
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Hemmings Daily: Greenwich Concours d'Elegance to feature the cars of Briggs Cunningham

BTW, among the Cunningham C-3’s at the Greenwich Concours will be a coupe that had the original 331 Hemi swapped out in 1956 for a new 300B engine #3NE562038 with a McCullogh supercharger !  I will be happy to show all Club members around. I’ll be easy to find.  It’s a two day show, June 2 & 3.  greenwichconcours..com is the website. Thanks.

Chuck