[Chrysler300] 1955 Power Windows

Hi Gang -

I have a complete power window setup for 1955 Chrysler, including switches, motors, regulators, and relays for the quarters. I'm looking to make up a harness for this. I can use the shop manual to determine correct gauge and color wire. But I don't have the lengths of each wire.

Can someone help me out with this information by measuring one they have out of their car ? Or better yet, does anyone have one that I can borrow and use as a template ?

Thanks,

Ron

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>