From: Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Date: Sun, Feb 4, 2018 1:05 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club;
Subject:[Chrysler300] 64 Coupe package tray

  From my understanding, none of these are being reproduced.

How hard would it be to make them with a 3-D printer?

They are made of fiberboard, and repairs can be made with fiberglass strips, then trimmed for fit.

This fix does not come out completely perfect.

Mine has split between defroster slot,  up to the raised  windshield edge.

Perhaps they can be reproduced with a flexible plastic, then trimmed for fit?

Dave in VA.

Posted by: "keith_a_lang@xxxxxxxxx" <keith_a_lang@xxxxxxxxx>