From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Keith Boonstra kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 3:45 PM
To: Val Jeffers
Cc: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Kerosene Heater

Those were actually gasoline instant heaters - Model 801 for 1957, and Model 803 for 1958. I have no idea how common they were, or what climate area they were more prevalently sold in, but I think they were rarely sold for whatever reason.

Had an essentially similar one of those in a brand new 1960 Corvair back in the day and loved it in blizzard season here. It may even have tipped the balance in my favor when I was dating my wife.

Keith Boonstra

-