From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:15 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] Winter Operation Transmission Question

Greetings, in the E-news Don Verity explains where the transmission fluid drains down and could allow for a leak to develop. Had a problem before with leaking fluid and replaced the rear pinion seal and the front pump seal as well as the linkage seal  to the console snifter. Now leak free. We had a white Christmas and anticipate snow on the roads til March? I do start the car at least once a week and let run for 15 mins.
and get the temp up to normal and check the heater operation. Does switching the gear lever to the various positions with the brake set help to keep the fluid level at the normal operation level and the various working components in good shape or does just leaving it park sufficient. The car could be moved a few feet on concrete to see if all is well but It is too cold and snowy for a good road trip so just running in the shop is all I have for now. Any Thoughts? John Holst ( cold and snowy Iowa )

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: