Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brakes - 1962 300

Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brakes - 1962 300

I have 3 1962's.
Two of them have the AAJ Kits.
(I am restoring the 3rd car now)

Both have just the front brake conversions.
Both have dual master cylinders that have taken place of the stock single master.
(Roger suggested which master to buy that bolted right up)
(The master bolts to the front of the booster; very simple)
Both have proportioning valves to regulate how much fluid is being sent to the fronts versus the rears.
Both have created a much more confident driving experience, as those front discs work great compared to the stock shoes.

The job is simple enough; Roger is great to talk you through any issues during the conversion build.
Good luck!

Matt Allyn