Re: [Chrysler300] Window mechanism bites owner-tech

Re: [Chrysler300] Window mechanism bites owner-tech

Yes on this , I learned early on it is easy to drill a 1/4 hole thought the two plates and put a bolt into it — obvious if you look at it , where , before disengaging motor pinion . If you do not do that it snaps like crazy due to spring when you unbolt motor . Ie , When you take motor off ,  — got it ?

Sent from my iPhone