[Chrysler300] Scam Artists

I am a new member from NJ with a 64 Chrysler 300K convertible (seqouia green/white top&int).  The help from your members on some questions I had has been awesome!  Prior to buying this car from Streetside, I looked into other cars, mostly Imperials. That is when I discovered there is a scam artist out there peddling mostly Imperials and Chryslers at unbelievably low prices.  I checked the sales rep (Mr. Rosso) out and found complaints against him by guys who foolishly sent money and then never received the so call car.  I believe he takes a car from another site and superimposes it on his ad.  He cars usually show up on Trovit website but I have seen them on others. My story is:
Hot Classic Deals.com has been advertising a 63 red Chrysler imperial convertible for sale stating it is in NY. Asking $29,950. Car looks awesome. Too bad doesn't exist. I e-mailed the "sales rep" and someone returned my call. Sent me 30 pics of a gorgeous car. I offered him 27,500 and he said he would take it. He would e-mail me paperwork. Next day I e-mailed and said I would have someone come to inspect car. Never heard a word again from them even though I called and e-mailed them for days. Went on BBB and found out that they also used the name Enterprise Classic Cars before this name and complaints were filed. One guy sent $10,000 for a Vette and never saw the Vette or the 10 grand. Be careful - this place and the rep Mr. Rosso are scam artists and are stiil posting the 63 Imperial on Trovit Cars and other sites. It was still "up for sale" today!!

I also have noticed an awful lot of Chryslers being offered at low amounts by some dealer known as "dealister". Anyone know anything about them??

Hope this warning helps and I a,m happy to be a member!.

Posted by: plotkin_associates@xxxxxxxxxxx