[Chrysler300] 300E Coupe for sale

Good Morning Group,

Passing along the following re a 300-E coupe for sale - s/n M591100074 - with factory air. The car is located about an hour southwest of Chicago, owned by a non-Club member. I saw the car at a cruise night earlier this past summer. This E is known to our 300 Club.

It's factory XXX Ivory White but, as the owner says, the purchaser back in '59 had the dealer paint it to KKK Turqouise Gray Metallic when new, to consummate the deal. The car has no visible rust-through and is very very straight. The exterior does have some large areas of primer, and needs a full repaint. The stainless and chrome trim (including bumpers and hubcaps) is also excellent, but for the right vertical windshield trim that's dented in, and a short missing front left drip rail piece. The center grille and small grilles under the headlights are also excellent, but have been painted (or anodized) black, instead of red. The tan interior needs a full redo. Steering wheel looks decent. The car runs well - engine sounds nice and strong. Engine compartment looks stock, including air cleaners.

If you're interested, best way to connect with the owner is by text or phone - 815.325.1964. Owner's name is Len Lulich.

I am not otherwise involved with this car or its sale, but I do have photos that I can share.

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL

F Coupe

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>