From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mark love marklove@xxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:55 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] my '56 Imperial Power Steering is bleeding

Hi all; just took delivery of a ’55 C73 Sedan.  Started up and rode very well in the first shakedown only to get home and come back and see steering fluid on the ground.  Looked down on the steering box and noticed a little hole and the fluid coming out quite quikcly.  Checked the manual.  The shop manual shows a ‘plug’ where the two halves of the power steering box join.
This one is gone
Can anyone advise on the plug?  I shopped for the one specified in the manual, put it in  but it appears to be too small (3/16” d).
Thanks, here are couple of pics
Mark.

 .

<*> Your email settings: