Re: [Chrysler300] 300C hubcap fitting

Not sure how relevant this is but my ’66 Imperial Crown Coupe has stock 15” full wheel covers which, at the outer circumference, fit proud of the wheel rim by 1/4 “ or so; a one year build only, specifically to provide greater air flow to and from the vented drum brakes.
My ’67’, they’re tight to the rim.