From: "'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Charlie V' <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>; 'yahoogroups' <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 10:19 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300F Engine ID Pad

We have an app for that:  http://www.chrysler300club.com/uniq/id/id.html

As noted there, by 1963 and 1964, the ram-inducted engines were stamped as shown below.
The example is of a1964 300K ram-inducted engine.Thanks Rich

C300K
12-3-63

In reviewing that page, I noted the information below.  I believe the Chassis VIN/Vehicle ID Number for the 1956 300B’s should be corrected to “3N56, plus four digits”.

Year
Model
Vehicle ID Number
Engine ID
1956
300B
3N56100, plus four digits
3NE561001 and up

Additional reading may be found at:  http://www.moparts.org/Tech/Archive/motor/36.html

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA—(Hoping to hear good news of personal and property safety from our members in the hurricane-impacted areas.)