Re: [Chrysler300] Engine Oil - High Zinc Conventional 10w-30,

Re: [Chrysler300] Engine Oil - High Zinc Conventional 10w-30,

Hi John,

Consider Brad Penn Engine Oil. I use 10W40 since we never use the beast in very cold weather. Less minor leaks. They make 10W30.

According to their website it has 1500 ppm of zinc, and 1400 ppm of phosphorus. Much better than anything else at this price.

Available thru Amazon, Summit Racing.

I get one case of 12 plus 2 bottles which qualifies for free shipping from Summit Racing.

Tony
300-F Convertible

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone