Re: [Chrysler300] LC4 1448 New Edition to the Roster

Re: [Chrysler300] LC4 1448 New Edition to the Roster

Thanks to all the great 300 detectives out there for sending VINs here for the registry.  We do enjoy learning that there's a "new" 300 still alive and kicking.  As far as options, one of the few it did not have was A/C.  But I guess he didn't need it up there in the mountains.

In addition to knowing who the new owner might be, I'd love to know how much it cost to transport it out of there.

Imagine watching a video of that D driving those roads back when it was new.

Gloria