Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F brake problems - follow-up

Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F brake problems - follow-up

Car collection is a generational thing. When we were young (remember that?), what we saw collected were Model A's and 30's cars. Then they faded out as the owners were afraid to drive them in modern traffic very much, so they stayed home.
Then we were into Hot Rods and Customs.
My youngest son has a collection of Mopar Muscle cars, 'cudas, Chargers and Challengers. His '71 cuda just took a Mopar National's 2nd place at Carlisle.
Nowadays we see lots of Rice Burners and 80's cars.
I, personally like the Rat Rods, just to see the creativity of them. Some are just wildly awesome.
Of course, I still love to see our Letter cars...
ray