[Chrysler300] Re: Goers parts available

Hi all

Going through my trailer yesterday I discovered a box of brand new rubber seals for the front doors, trunk and heater/A-C box.  Application on these is '60 - '62 Chrysler 2-door hardtop   I have pictures and most part numbers available.  Looking through an old price sheet, I came up with at least  $300 including delivery.   Selling for $250 delivered.  U guyz on the left coast are killing me with the shipping - Crazy prices lately!!  AN extra $15 appreciated!

I also have six (6) used power supplies for the '60-'62 dash lighting. All came out of vehicles I have parted in the past. They test for continuity, but I have no way to fully be sure how they work. Pictures available for those too.  No idea of value,offers for 1 or all 6 welcome

Thanks Much

Russ Vaughan

Posted by: Russell Vaughan <russ300@xxxxxxxxx>