[Chrysler300] Cast iron headers for 300-K

[Chrysler300] Cast iron headers for 300-K

Folks,
  I have had a LOT of responses on subject item I mentioned I would sell.  I have developed a list of the first three to respond, and am comfortable they will go to one of the top three.  I appreciate all the offers, and other interest in them.
  I have one person interested in the transmission if it should be from a ram equipped 300-K, which I seriously doubt it is.  Also I have one person somewhat interested in the engine if one closer to home should fall through.  I suspect that both the transmission and the engine will continue to be available if you are interested.  I am working on trying to see the part number on the transmission (although I looked where it is supposed to be without detecting it), and whomever is first asking firmly for me to hold one or the other gets the respective item.
  Thank you.  So far I am surprised at the volume of responses, and becoming upset as it becomes more evident what I have committed to accomplish.  I will follow this through, though.
Tim
W. Central IL

Posted by: timothytomlinson <timothytomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>