Re: [Chrysler300] Ram K Brake Pedal report

Re: [Chrysler300] Ram K Brake Pedal report

Would make sense to use one pedal and two holes . But 60 for sure not like that , pedals are different . Apparently they went later  to one pedal and two holes ; as you know 60-61 had all that trigger stuff high up on power pedal on top of pivot for booster mounted over the master. I really do not know about 63-64 non ram power, or manual ..
this is good to go through! Thank you

Sent from my iPhone