RE: [Chrysler300] Our Fall Meet Announcement

Is this going to be a joint met between is and the other club?

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2017 5:32 PM
To: Mike McCandless; Ray Jones
Cc: Carlton Schroeder; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Our Fall Meet Announcement

Hi Mike;

We find that by starting Monday and leaving Thursday a.m., or Tuesday and leaving Friday a.m., we get cheaper rates and better cooperation from the hotels.

Weekends are premium time with most hotels, so we often can save $50.00 per day or more. We also do not have to deal with other groups Banquets taking up the hotels resources, or parking lots, or meeting rooms and such.

Hope to see you there, come play with us.

Ray