From: "Lindsey Fuller lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 9:10:14 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] G driver side stone guard

A friend has a dented one , body being repaired. May be able to repair it. Are these specific to G's? online pics of '61's seem to show rocker/wheel trim on New Yorker continuous, so that doesn't work. Anyone have a decent one they would sell? thks

Lindsey in Winnipeg

Posted by: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx