[Chrysler300] Re: 1961 300G AT Dipstick

Thinking this is a Club project.  My a/y dipstick on the 66 Monaco is also broken off.  Prolly many many years of the Torqueflite use the same dipper and a check on ebay only gives aftermarket tricky things but not the real stick we all understand.
That moment when your steak is on the grill, perfectly seasoned, and you can already feel your mouth watering.......do you vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

Posted by: Larry Jett <larrywjett@xxxxxxxxx>