[Chrysler300] 300K FS

Testing the waters for a 300K. Pretty standard white car with the 360HP. 413 Black leather, Power windows. Work done before I bought it includes new brakes, exhaust and the gas tank was restored. I installed a new starter and tune up items ie: plugs, wires, cap, rotor, resistor. Engine oil changed a few times Trans fluid and filter changed with fresh fill of type “F” Recent Group 27 battery. Original rims were replaced and the tires were cracked so it now sits on a set of Outlaw aluminum rims and 70 series tires.

This is a typical New England car with rust in the doglegs and around the rear wheel wells Hood was replaced with a primer black hood. Trunk has some dents in the edge of the back and is missing the key assembly. Original seats are in very good condition. Total miles are about 132K indicated. No problems with the drive train. It can and has been driven in it's current condition, but should be gone over for a longer trip because of sitting.

I am only selling because I just don't have a place to store and work on cars any longer. I am sick of begging hat in hand for a place to keep my stuff. I am thinking $3495 for the car with a load of electrical parts, hard parts and trim that I have accumulated from parting various'62 through '64 Chryslers over the years. NO sheetmetal. I also have a few special tools like ball joint sockets to be included. I am clearing out my trailer too for future sale . Not looking to sell individual parts at this time. I have one picture I took yesterday to give someone an idea what it is, but will be taking a more extensive set later this week.

Russ Vaughan   Russ300H@xxxxxxxxx

Posted by: Russell Vaughan <russ300@xxxxxxxxx>